There have been a handful of bugs in Trinary that really irked me so I finally rolled up my sleeves and kicked their ass.
First, I fixed an issue with applying the transparency in a loop that was drawing each line segment separately and causing a weird stacking effect with different opacities due to overlap. Now the entire length of the sigil is the same transparency when you lower the slider:
Next I fixed an issue that was causing the perpendicular closing line to not show up when both the last square AND the second-to-last square were the same square:
And finally, you will notice in both the screenshots above that the starting point is marked by a circle instead of a dot now. This means I finally figured out the math glitch that was keeping me from calculating where to shift the starting point of the line to account for this like I’ve been wanting to.
Hope ya like it!