Instead of adding a new method to the sigil generator, this time I wanted to focus on a bunch of smaller updates I had been saving up. Little improvements or innovations I had been thinking of but had not done yet. Here they are! Find a list of them after the screenshots below:
- Help menu (?) to explain every option from within the app.
- View the grid you are tracing over, and optionally download it that way.
- Use the last card drawn as a sigil background.
- Transparency sliders for colors and backgrounds.
- Ability to download sigil on totally transparent background.
- 2nd circular background color for round sigils.
- Generate from more than one language at a time, mix it up.
- New option for numeral reduction when out of range (because I’ve seen it done both ways).
- Swords/Cups/Wands/Pentacles icons to the written tarot output to shorten it to one line.
- On-screen keyboard for supported languages.
- Adjusted visual style overall and incorporated icons.
- Reversed the checked/unchecked on elements where it created a needless double negative (ie: check-mark for vowels rather than check-mark for no vowels).
- Error messages to alert user when using an incompatible language.
- Splash page to make it more clear to first-timers.
- Title test and first paragraph now change according to which method you are using.
Wow! Thank You